Wednesday, April 20, 2011

welcome to the world baby valentin

It is moments like this that make my job the best in the world,  the only thing difficult about it was trying to take pictures through tears.  It was such a beautiful, emotional, and suspenseful experience.  These moments are the kind that are so lovely, time seems to stand still. 

Cathy is a RN nurse in Labor and Delivery, so it was fun to celebrate with all of the other nurses, she was the talk of the town.  We were all on edge to find out if the little cupcake would be pink or blue....you will have to wait and see for yourself.  She may have also convinced me an epidural is the way to go. ;)
Congrats to you guys Cathy and Brian, thank you for letting me be a part of this wonderful experience!!!

Baby Valentine. Born 4/19/11. 1:10 p.m. 7 lbs 13 oz. 21 inches.

Watch the story unfold...






the lovely and talented Dr. Hager...

the end.

8 comments:

  1. How precious, you do amazing work lady! Cathy looks so fabulous, what a sweet experience!! Beautiful baby:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!!!! So precious. You were able to capture so many sweet moments. I love the picture of her with her two siblings. Priceless. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful moments!!! I'm in love with these! You are amazing, Suz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Suz, these are so fun! I love the one of the dad leaning on the bed rail smiling. SO cute! Too bad you couldn't do this for Baby Boston. These are super fun. :) Good work as always Suz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful. You are so talented. I wish I had money to fly you out so you could photograph my baby's birth. I love these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! These are amazing. Last weekend I was able to be in the room with my sister n law when she gave birth to my nephew, it was such an emotional, spiritual experience! How great that you were able to capture all of those special moments! She looks fabulous. What an adorable perfect baby! :) Good Job Suz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! How sweet! And so tastfully done! How fun to have so many pictures. They will love that! What beautiful children! Fun!- Mom

    ReplyDelete