Friday, April 8, 2011

cathy

I was beyond thrilled to take cathy's pregnancy pictures.  You would never guess that she is due in a couple of weeks, she looks amazing!!! Not only is she beautiful but one of my very favorite people here in Oklahoma.  She is the best kind of friend you could ask for, the one who held my hand through hospital visits while the hubby was in finals.  Love her.  Can't wait to meet baby number three. I am lucky enough to photograph the arrival, they decided to not find out the gender (I could never have that much self control!) I can't wait to rejoice in the birth of this little one. Stay tuned.



2 comments:

  1. These are just amazing, Suz! I'm so addicted to your pictures now. I'm inventing events in my head for which to hire you so that I can get more of your pictures. I will do everything but have a baby, because pregnant me is not nearly as beautiful as this lovely momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lOVE photos 4, 9, 11 and the last one. Very cute style.

    ReplyDelete