Tuesday, November 13, 2012

crane family

 Prepare yourself.  This family is truly perfection in every way.  Their home is so full of love and kindness, it was such a privilege for me to be there and capture their beauty.  There could not be a more beautiful mother, Maddie is one of the most genuinely kind women I have ever met.  I felt the strong spirit that accompanies a newborn baby, what a wonderfully happy home.  I enjoyed every minute. 






 

 

 This one seriously makes my heart melt every time.





 



2 comments:

  1. So so cute Suz! I love the pics. And their house is so beautifully decorated too. Way fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH! This is not fair! Why am I jealous that you and Maddie get to live by each other? These pictures are fabulous, and I would expect no less from you. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete