Tuesday, May 24, 2011

michelle

It is so fun to be in Utah so I have the chance to capture my beautiful sister in her last month of pregnancy!  Isn't she absolutely gorgeous?  A super model at 8 months...no fair!  I am just as in love with Tanner and Owen--I don't think this family could get cuter.  I can't wait to meet her baby GIRL...we are slowly but surely gaining numbers on the boys. :)

For all of my Utah family and friends, I will be here until mid-August so shoot me an email
if you are interested in booking with me!

6 comments:

  1. Shell, you look GORGEOUS as always and Suz, these pictures are AWESOME! Makes me wish I had done a maternity shoot before I got too huge to possibly look cute. :) I love the pic of Owen and Tanner holding hands and all of the ones with Shell and Owen laughing. So precious! Lovely ladies. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you both so pretty??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! She looks like she is 5 months preggers!! You did a fantastic job. I love her red shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!!!! I can finally comment! Suz I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with these! Seriously you are AMAZING! I couldn't love them more. This was by far the funniest photo shoot ever! Ha ha! So glad that you can do it for me. Thank you Thank you for taking the time and making them so special to me! Loves!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo beautiful! Great job Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, how do we schedule a shoot with you?

    ReplyDelete