Friday, March 25, 2011

lacy and max

First of all, how beautiful are these two individuals?  Lacy could be a super model and I am waiting for max to get a call from baby gap.  I can't even handle the adorableness.  Lacy also has an amazing blog, I absolutely love her fashion sense.   I was thrilled to not only capture these two but as an added bonus, promote these fabulous striped t's.  LOVE! 

 I promise once you look at these you won't be able to resist buying your own HERE




















4 comments:

  1. VERY cute Suz. (I liked her tribute to you on her blog ;) And I like those shirts... hopefully they'll get cougar colors soon ;) Hope you are doing well friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful for these amazing pictures! You are such a wonderful photographer and an even better friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should know that I'm obsessed with these pictures but always come to your blog to look at them because they look the best here with your awesome tunes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just realized that I never commented about these and I must because I LOVE them! She is just gorgeous and that boy is just to die for. Love all the sweet mom and baby boy moments. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete